Saturday, August 23, 2008

I should complain about something soon.

(Taken from Midtowncomics, obviously.)


So Final Crisis: Superman Beyond is basically going to be the story of Orpheus and Eurydice retold by Grant Morrison using Superman, Lois Lane, and the Multiverse.

In 3-D.

It's times like these that make me want to drop down to my knees and cry in relief that I have become a weekly comic book reader.

(Randomly searching around the internet: I find it hilarious that you can buy a 200+ page novel titled "A Rogue's Revenge" on eBay for 1/3 the price that you can purchase Final Crisis: Rogue's Revenge #1.)

2 comments:

Sea-of-Green said...

Is it a coincidence that the cover could easily pass for a FABLES cover?

Riddering said...

Either this means something else or James Jean has been leaving secret clues on every Fables cover that can only be obtained by viewing them with 3-D glasses.

And that would be awesome.