Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I am so geeked about Legion of 3 Worlds #1.

The only possible way I could express just how delighted I am with this book would be to scan or quote every page and then place next to it a picture of me pointing at my copy, grinning my face off, and giving it the thumbs up.

And then I'd still probably add commentary to my post along the lines of "HOW AWESOME IS THIS" or "Superboy-Prime vs. History. History wins."

Luckily for all of you, my scanner is out of commission at the moment.

A thought for the upcoming issues: even though it won't dampen my joy for this story one bit, I do hope that Geoff Johns surprises me with the lightning rod. I'm not going to be very swept away if Bart Allen pops out of that thing. Now, the pre-Crisis Supergirl? That development would have me running through the streets! I mean, Brainiac 5 has been holding that thing pretty darn close. And he certainly has a penchant for using crazy science to fill the Supergirl-void in his life.

Actually, considering the author, the safest bet is that Hal Jordan will come flying out of the rod to save the day. *g*

No comments: